1. Name: Amy
2. Age/birthday: 18 -- 6/7/86
3. Sex: female
4. Do you have a special someone? if so for how long: no
5. Do you attend school? If so where? yes. university of north texas
favorites; (please dont limit yourself to one)
Band: jimmy eat world, keane, idlewild, the get up kids, new amsterdams, ozma, the bad plus
Song: at the momemt: cant stop now by keane
Actor: vince vaughn
Actress: julia stiles
Book: a lesson before dying
Movie: gladiator, fight club
TV Show: street smarts
What are your thoughts on:
Gay Marriages? woo! it's illegal to not allow it. and even if gay and lesbian couples arent allowed to wed, it isnt going ot stop them from being gay.
Abortion? it shouldnt be illegal. but it shouldnt be used as a method of birth control. it should be regulated beucase making it illegal causes potential situations where the women recieving one could be hurt.
War In Iraq? it's over. sure our military presence is still "called" that -- but the war is over. i just wish we could return home.
Homelessness? i'm going to sound really awful, but my dad is a social worker for my city and his previous job was working with and counciling the homeless. most of them do not want help. they'd rather be homeless. a good majority of them are insane, so i feel bad for them in that respect.
I Know that I am a good teacher.
I Want to sleep past 1030.
I Have to go be at work at 1030 tomorrow morning.
I Wish that i knew what i wanted to do with my life.
I Hate when i feel uncapible of something.
I Fear death.
I Hear my celing fan
I Search for god's will.
I Wonder how i'm going to like this next year of school.
I Taste oranges.
1. Do you like to take risks? sometimes. i'm not an allout thrill seeker/
2. Who is your role model? Why? my steel drum teacher. he's 30 and teaches two steel drum classes and thats all he does. hes just a really chill man. hes not a huge success, but hes not a failure. hes content with himself and his life and he always has a blast.
3. If you had 24 hours to live what would you do? tell the people who i love that i love them. and try to get to rome.
4. What is your biggest pet-peeve why? when you know that you are right and people tell you that you are wrong. why? beucase it drives me insane!
5. If you could be any object what would you be and why? haha i'd be a steel pan. they have the best music and they're gorgeous.
6. If you go back in time what era would it be and why? the 50's. everything is so quiant and fun. real relaxed.
7. If you could be any famous celebrity who would you be and why? mandy moore. sure her movies arent that good. but she seems real sweet.
8. If you could invent something what would it be and why? a society just like ours today but without money.
9. One thing you can't live without and why? music. it's my constant companion. it's always there with/for me.
10. If you could pick any character to best describe you who would it be and why? i couldn't. i have no idea of any that remind myself of myself.
11. Dream car? 4-runner
12. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why? blinking my eyes to get me where i wanted to go. why? because i have a lot of friends who live in different cities than me and it would rule to get to see them whenever.
13. What is your biggest fear and why? dicorce. it scares me to death becasue i dont want to marry a man and then realize that i screwed up and didnt marry the right one. i dont want to be left alone and feel unloved.
14. What is your favorite article of clothing you own and why? oh man. i got this shirt from goodwill five years ago. its in terrible condition now but its this royal blue t-shirt that just has this emblem on the left part of the chest that says "nation association of letter carriers"
15. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you be and why? rome. it amazes me. i love that city.
16. What is your dream date- where and why? sitting on my couch and just talking. cheezy i know. but i'm into chilling out mostly.
17. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring?: a steel pan. my baby blanket. and my scrapbook.
18. What Song lyric do you most relate to and why? "everyday is becomming everything we wanted. and it's end is further than infinity" -- everyday grows to be more amazing than the previous one. i'm so happy with everything and im so thankful that i'm healthy and alive.
19. What makes you smile? Why? seeing people laugh with their friends or just seeing people having a good time. it makes me smile because i like it when everyone is happy.
20. What quote best describes you? Why? "if you're going through hell, keep going." i alway do. i know it will only get better. thats the "light at the end of the tunnel" for me.
21. What do you plan on accomplishing in life? i dont know yet as far as my job is concerned. i want to be a steel drum teacher. but that dosent matter. i just want to be happy and to have a good time and make other people feel good.
1. Why do you want to be a part of this community? it seems like a good group of people
2. Define: beauty and what it means to you. geniunly sweet and nice things. [i.e. people, actions, creations, or feelings.]
2a.Define: Love and what it means to you. love is something that you feel. it's a feeling that overtakes you and makes turns you selfless.
2b.Define: Carpe Diem and what it means to you. live for the moment. have a blast because you never know if you're going to be here tomorrow.
3. Describe yourself in 5 words or less? silly, laid-back, honest, caring
4. Anything else you would like to add? nope.